Have something to share?
There are several ways to get your news shared throughout the diocese.
- Our weekly e-newsletter, the Diomil ENews
- A monthly e-newsletter for the clergy of the diocese, Clergy News & Notes
- Facebook, Instagram
Here are the guidelines for each:
- Communications officer, Sara Bitner, sends out the weekly newsletter on Thursday afternoons. Articles/Submissions for the Diomil ENews may be sent via email to Sara or using the form below by Wednesday morning prior to publication.
- Communications officer, Sara Bitner, sends out the Clergy News & Notes to clergy on the first Monday of each month. Articles/announcements may be submitted Sara via email or using the form below by the Thursday prior to publication.
- Website changes, additions, edits, announcements, etc. can be submitted at any time. Website changes will be made as soon as possible, but there may be up to seven days between submission and execution, so please provide information as early as possible. Please fill out the form below.
- Facebook and Instagram posts can be made as needed. Please fill out the form below.
We are happy to work with you to write stories about the work and ministries in your parishes to share with the diocese or to the broader Episcopal Church. Please contact Sara to arrange a meeting to discuss this.
All submissions are subject to approval and editing. Pictures are encouraged wherever appropriate. If you have any questions, please contact our communications officer by email or call 414-272-3028 x 116.