Safe Church Online Training Form
What is your Role?
Below is a list of identified roles and examples. In the form above, you may choose more than one role.
- Clergy: paid clergy staff (bishops, priests, deacons), non-stipendiary clergy, retired clergy (paid & volunteers), seminarians
- Children’s Ministry Worker or Volunteer: children’s minister, children’s choir director, Sunday School teacher, nursery workers & volunteers
- Youth Ministry Worker or Volunteer: youth minister, youth choir director, Sunday School teacher, acolyte leader/mentor, camp counselor, youth group leader, counselor-in-training, teenage volunteers, confirmation mentor
- Vestry or Bishop’s Committee: elected positions, treasurer, vestry member, warden
- Key Holder: Altar Guild, building hosts, renters
- Lay Leader (volunteer): Eucharistic visitors, Stephen ministers, small group leaders, Cursillo leaders, EfM mentors
- Other Paid Staff Members: music or choir director, vergers, sextons, administrators
- Day Camp Staff/VBS Volunteers: day camp staff (minors and adults), VBS volunteers
- Overnight Camp Staff: sleepover chaperones, camp staff (minors and adults)