Diocesan Church Development Institute
DCDI Milwaukee is a congregational development teaching program focused on developing the spiritual, community and organizational life of congregations. We equip participants with methods, skills, theories
Do you ever wonder...How can my church grow?
- What are my personal strengths and how do I use them?
- What are different ways to survey the congregation?
- How do other parishes make this work?
- How do we make decisions that everyone can support?
- I want to plan a productive meeting.
- I need conflict management skills.
- How do I develop new ministries?
- How do we build community within our parish and our civic neighbors?
For a fresh perspective, peer learning and meaningful discussions about how to work in the parish you love, please join us. Each DCDI session adds something to your personal toolbox, which helps you practice healthy strategies in your parish.
Your learning is greatly enhanced by attending DCDI with a parish team of 2, 3 or 4 people. For enrollment and questions, contact Peggy Bean, 414-272-3028 ext. 158 or .
The Positive Impact of Diocesan CDIs in Milwaukee, Colorado, Northern Indiana, Georgia and Long Island can be seen in...
Individuals—in spiritual formation, expanding self-awareness, leadership skills and ability to work in teams
Congregations—in defining clarity of purpose, encouraging healthy dynamics and intentional development
And the Diocese—in providing a common theory base along with tools and skills of congregational development that build a critical mass of healthy congregations
Diocesan Church Development Institute is the program for clergy and lay leaders who desire to make their congregations stronger, healthier, more deeply rooted in our tradition, more responsive to God, and more effective in their communities.
Sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee