Have something to share?
There are several ways to get your news shared throughout the diocese.
- Our weekly e-newsletter, the E-News
- A monthly e-newsletter for the clergy of the diocese, Clergy News & Notes
- Facebook, Instagram
Here are the guidelines for each:
- Administrative assistant, Barb Klauber, typically send out the weekly newsletter on Friday afternoons. Articles/Submissions for the E-News may be sent via email or the form below to Barb by Wednesday morning prior to publication.
- Communications officer, Sara Bitner, sends out the Clergy News & Notes to clergy on the first Monday of each month. Articles/announcements may be submitted Sara via email or the form below by the Thursday prior to publication.
- Website changes, additions, edits, announcements, etc. can be submitted at any time. Website changes will be made as soon as possible, but there may be up to 7 days between submission and execution, so please provide information as early as possible. Please fill out the form below.
- Facebook and Instagram posts can be made on any Monday, Thursday, or Friday, or scheduled in advance for other days. Please fill out the form below.
We are happy to work with you to write stories about the work and ministries in your parishes to share with the diocese or to the broader Episcopal Church. Please contact Sara to arrange a meeting to discuss this.
All submissions are subject to approval and editing. Pictures are encouraged wherever appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact our communications officer by email or call 414-272-3028 x 116.